BIG SPRINGS MANAGEMENT COMPANY, LLC
Phone (479) 271-8700
TENANT RENTAL AGREEMENT & INFORMATION SHEET
WELCOME TO THE CABINS AT BIG SPRINGS! We are happy to have you here and hope you will enjoy your stay. Please carefully read and observe the following terms of this agreement, and please treat the facilities as you would your home, so that both you and the future guests will be able to enjoy The Cabins at Big Springs. We encourage you to fully enjoy the area, the beauty of nature and the use of all available amenities.
Guest Instructions – I agree (i) to abide by the terms of this agreement and those on the reverse side; (ii) to drive only on established roads (this is not only for the safety of you and your party, but also to maintain the natural state of the resort area); (iii) to refrain from smoking in the cabins; (iv) to pick up all trash (including cigarette butts), and deposit the items in the appropriate waste containers; and (v) prior to checkout, to clean the stove/cooking surfaces, place all dishes in the dishwasher with soap and start the dishwasher and place all used bed and bath linens in the laundry room.
Guest Acknowledgements – I acknowledge that (i) there are a variety of risks associated with activities in a natural environment including, but not limited to, insect, snake, spider or canine bites or attacks, injuries due to rough natural terrain, or otherwise, occurring during transport of any person by a Cabins at Big Springs motor vehicle or the motor vehicle of another private party, such as head injuries, broken limbs and cuts, and injuries due to falling tree limbs, debris, rocks or other natural occurrences including exposure to, or the ingestion or inhalation of, any hazardous bacteria or fungi; (ii) I am responsible for each member of my party and I will diligently guard the safety of all others in the party, including adults and children, from any accidents, negligence or intentionally offensive conduct toward any member of my party or any representative, agent, officer, manager, contractor or employee of The Cabins at Big Springs, and further including any act or offense related to or a result of the use or consumption of alcohol by any person; (iii) I am in a remote area that is not reasonably close to emergency medial facilities, and that the inability to quickly obtain medical aid or assistance may increase the risk of serious injury; (iv) I have received instruction on the location of the nearest medical facility; (v) no swimming is allowed at The Cabins at Big Springs.
Members of Party – Please list below everyone in your party. If anyone listed is under 18, please include his or her age.
Payment – By signing below, I agree to pay The Cabins at Big Springs for any accommodations, services and/or activities according to the standard rate schedule currently in effect. I further agree to pay The Cabins at Big Springs for any damages and/or necessary repairs caused by myself or any other member in my party.
________________________________________ _______________________ ______________________
Name Phone Number Cell Phone Number
Street Address E-Mail Address
______________________________________ __________________________ _______________________
City, State, Zip Vehicle Description Tag Number
- RESERVATION FEE: To be determined on an “as needed” basis.
- CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Keys will be ready for pick up at property location. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement in the owners, or owner’s representatives, possession.
- CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM. THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED. Please leave all keys on the bar in the kitchen. A $50 per hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $50 per item fee will be charged for each lost key.
- CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The rental fee you have paid will provide for four hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your stay up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
- TELEPHONES: You must use a phone calling card to make long distance telephone calls.
- WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. There will be extra charges to your security deposit for replacing these items if found to be necessary.
- NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed in the cabins. A $200 fee will be charged if it does occur.
- SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of ages.
Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
Any other acts which interferes with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property. — consider 10:00 pm noise “ordinance”
- HOLD HARMLESS: Big Springs Management Company LLC does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for ay inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Big Springs Management Company accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD: (Sign here)____________________________________ THIS SIGNATURE CONFIRMS AUTHORIZATION, FOR BIG SPRINGS MANAGEMENT COMPANY, LLC TO DEBIT CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT VISA #____________________ OR MASTERCARD____________________ WITH AN EXPIRATION DATE OF _______ FOR THE REQUIRED SECURITY DEPOSIT, AND THE 50% REQUIRED DOWN PAYMENT TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION, AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY THE REMAINING BALANCE TO COMPLETE FULL PAYMENT OF SAID RESERVATION. ALSO NOTE THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED ANY EXCESS CHARGES ABOVE YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT IF DEEMED NECESSARY FOR CIRCUMSTANCES DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- PAYMENT BY CHECK: If the Tenant pays by check rather than credit card, and the check is returned for NSF there will be a $50 service charge. Keys will not be issued until the check has successfully cleared the bank. Checks should be made payable to Big Springs Management Company, LLC
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.
The Cabins at Big Springs Guest Rules
- 20 MPH Speed Limit on all Resort Property – Stay on Roads. Do not drive through yards or pastures.
- No Smoking in all Buildings. Do not throw butts on g rounds or in Lakes. A $200 Smokers cleaning fee will be added to your stay if you smoke in Buildings.
- Do not throw any litter on roadways, yards or lakes. Bring out everything you take in or put it in the trash.
- Put kitchen trash bags in large trash can in back of cabin. When full place trash can by drive and trash will be emptied.
- Fishing is on a ‘catch and release’ basis only.
- Check damper before starting fire in fireplace
- After 5 PM the North Gate will be dummy locked (will appear locked). Come and go as you please, just close gate behind you to keep out non guests.
- If any of the rules are broken you may be asked to leave immediately, with charges being collected in full.
- Occupant/renter is responsible for all damages caused by themselves, or the persons with you. Any damages will be charged to your credit card.
- SMOKE FREE
- PET FREE